Baby's First Oil Leak

From: Ken Hoffman (kenh@photocenterimaging.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 14:28:28 EST

Oh Great,
Juat when I thought it was safe to love my lil Dak------Oil !! dripping
from somewhere between the engine and trans. She's a 99 5.2 auto w/ 40k .
 I've seen this on my parents' Suburbans when they were trucks and not
trendsetters (ooooow did I say that) and on various other models of
American stock over the years.
WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT?!?
It has me a little worried as I'v seen this developing since about 20k and
it doesn't look like the pan can be dropped w/ the engine installed.
Sorry, if this sounds too stupid -if it were one of my Beetles the engine
would have been out R&R'd and back in overnight!

Oh the price we pay for HP
KenH
Simi Valley, CA

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line"