Re: Car Audio Question

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 19:24:05 EST

just did a system in the dak-and i used 4 gauge from the battery to the
amps. I would think the holder would do a better job-i didn't go that route
coz there wasn't a cover for it-and i like the live wire not to be exposed!
I used a simple connector and it seems to work fine-so far-i might end up
shelling out the 27 bux for the stinger one and redoing it. I think they
would hold just fine-if not better than what i have now.
Brent 01 dak cc