Re: Nascar!!! ...was Superbowl 35

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 12:08:17 EST

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:32:34 EST, MrDakota95@aol.com wrote:

> All right!!!....More NASCAR fans!...woohoo!
> Lets see...can we take a count of hands...who all on the DML are NASCAR
> fans?
> I am a big fan of Rusty Wallace (i know, i know...ford driver...but hey..i
> like him)
> and I hate Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt. And this year...we have the
> return of DODGE...yeah baby yeah!
> See ya at the races! >>

I love NASCAR (and any other form of motor racing). I've always liked
Mark Martin (toughest little guy in NASCAR). I can't stand Earnhardt
(couldn't have won a championship without driving dirty) or Gordon
(looks too much like Beavis to suit me) or anybody else that drives
GM. And now I can root for King Richard again without having to clean
toilets at the YMCA to get my respect back.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything."--Charles Kuralt