Re: Will Powerdyne SC fit pre-96 Daks? Anyone done it?

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 12:00:46 EST

The internal belt breakage was a problem on the original models (Mustangs
mainly)...but I, personally, haven't heard of anyone with a broken belt...even
from the R/T list...and they're A LOT of them running the Powerdynes.

I'm personally running a Powerdyne on my Dak as well - 9# boost (registering a
solid 9# at 4200+) without any problems.

- Bernd