Re: Will Powerdyne SC fit pre-96 Daks? Anyone done it?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 13:09:17 EST

Where have you been, Mark? Bernd slapped one on my '95 last October.
Works like a charm.

Take a look at it atthis post Brett Forehand put out Monday:

 Hey gang, got pictures of Richard's GenII supercharger install put up on
my
new web site. (Thanks Bernd)

Check 'em out at

http://www.wacokid.freehomepage.com/

Please let me know if everything is working ok.

Legal note: I accept no responsibility for beer consumption while
installing high performance equipment! (Yeah, I could've cropped it, but
think it makes the picture better)

Later!
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport
On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:21:48 -0500 "Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>
writes:
> Will Powerdyne SC fit pre-96 Daks? Anyone done it?
>
> Mark Kuzia
> flyboy01@mediaone.net
> http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
> 1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
> 360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
> (A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
> http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.