Re: success!!!! was Runnaround

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 13:40:13 EST

In a message dated 1/31/01 1:19:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
greasy@dodge-trucks.net writes:

> He ordered a new steering rack, and is going to cover it under warranty with
> the agreement that if it does not fix it I will agree that it is due to the
> tires

Good luck with it, but I'm almost positive it won't solve the problem. For
some reason this is a common problem with all the trucks, regardless of what
year. I have a genII and I suffer the same fate. The only thing I imagine you
can do is have them change the caster angle....but too much will cause the
truck to be really jumpy on the steering. Then again perhaps your truck is a
special circumstance...good luck.

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8