Re: 4.7L Temperature Questions

From: Rob Bunn (eatschevys@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 19:37:55 EST

If i were you i really wouldn't worry about a thing, the muffler should make
no differance in the heat of your engine. Comparing a 360 to a 4.7 is
comparing apples and oranges, two totally different motors. In your truck
you have electric fans, not a typical fan with a clutch and your t-stat
opens and closes all the time. Its all normal operation, if you are further
concered,bring it to a dealer and have them test drive with a DRB, you can
monitor the temp more accuratly with a DRB.