Re: Re:"Miggity" Re: Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 19:19:52 EST

>>Now, on the other hand, I would love to hear about the
legitimate racers out there who take on real, fully aware opponents and beat
or even lose to them. Got any to tell, Mike?<<

To be honest, I lose more than I win =) The 88 6er, even with all the mods
is still a slug (17.6 is the best I could squeeeeze out of it). I'll roast
most Ricers in a street race, but the 1/4 mile is where I get stomped. I ran
several times this past saturday and got beat pretty bad by a 454SS w/3.73
gears and exhaust and a V6 Firechicken. But I did wax an Alero, 2 Civics, a
4 door Accord, a 4x4 CC V6 Dak (don't give me any crap, he talked sh!t to
me) and a broken Mustang. =)
Only a matter of time.... the 360 awaits it's final home... the tranny is
done, now the part collecting begins.. muuaahahahahahahaahaaa!!!

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"