Re:"Miggity" Re: Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

From: Darin (quidomax@cablespeed.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 18:03:14 EST

Hot diggity, you said it Miggity!
(sorry Mike, I couldn't resist!)

 I was just about to point out the obvious B.S. in all of these "Got another
46 spanks in today!" posts that I keep seeing that are obviously a case of
two drivers at a stop light, one totally unaware of the others presence and
the other doing a 'jackrabbit' start then trying to say he 'beat' the other
guy in a race. Reality is that the other guys 5.0 Mustang is really a soccer
mom in an Aerostar taking her kids to or from school! These morons are
laughable at best. Now, on the other hand, I would love to hear about the
legitimate racers out there who take on real, fully aware opponents and beat
or even lose to them. Got any to tell, Mike?