Re: Re: Fw: SEMA Action Legislative Alert - Oregon & GEORGIA

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 21:57:31 EST

Dude,
Check your message backlog again. I believe there
were two messages and one of them was indeed for
Georgia. I'd repost it, but I already deleted it.
I'm from Oregon so I guess we ought to band together
and fight this b.s. Protecting our rights is
certainly one of the better ways we can use this list.

JY

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/