Manual valve bodies for a 46RE (A-518)???

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 10:19:06 EST

I've come to the conclusion that I can't stand autos. I don't like the way
they shift, I don't like having to wait for the pressure to build up before
it takes off....I hate them! But, I have a perfectly good tranny and I'm not
spending megabucks on an NV-3500, clutch, flywheel, etc etc. So I have
decided it may be a good idea to go with a manual valve body. Anyone have any
recommendations on what I should use?? And what about shifters?? Anyone with
any info lemme know!!

Thanks in advance.

-Austin
Vipertruck