Re: Manual valve bodies for a 46RE (A-518)???

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 16:18:57 EST

I use a cheetah reverse manual valve body in the shelby. Although my tranny
is a 904 it may give you a starting point. I also have the B&M Quick Silver
shifter. Shifts are very firm and precise. when I grab a gear, it's there.

If you do go with the reverse pattern make sure you get a shifter that will
work with it

hth

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"