Re: ATTN All BFG A/T K-O Ownersv [used OEMs for sale -- cheap]

From: Jef Denning (jdenning@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 10:43:36 EST

AT KOs for $119 per at the local NTB (Washington DC); and they offered me a
15% discount off that b/c I'm a frequent customer. (Goodyear OEM more: are
$123/.) I'm considering dumping my OEM Goodyears, wh/ have 12K miles and
are in v/ good shape, for a set of the BFG. Anyone want my Goodyears? make
an offer -- you pay shipping.

e offlist at jdenning@bellatlantic.net

Jef