RE: which filter to get with the Z-tube

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 00:30:02 EST

I guess I should have explained better. You want maximum CFM of air,
however, your TB will be your next restriction since you can do things to
the TB to increase airflow. Then after that you have the intake manifold
which is another restriction. From there we go to the heads. Then there's
the exhaust manifold, headers, catalytic converter, and the cat-back exhaust
system. And I didn't even go into the engine itself.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD