Re: Truck Stalling Update!!

From: Kevin Moore (glamisdakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 01:02:33 EST

My '98 318 Dak was stalling the other day. It sucked.
 It would crank, and if I gave it gas, it would run,
but would stall when trying to idle. So I hobbled to
the nearby dodge dealer, which was only 1 block from
work. They said the Air Idle motor was bad (whatever
that is) and they replaced it and that solved the
problem. My injectors were also flushed and my fuel
filter replaced, just general maintanence. But, see
if that helps.

Kevin

'98 Dakota 318, 4x4 Limited slip, K&N intake,
magnaflow exhaust.

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/