Got My Dak Back, YEAAAHHH!!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 11:37:28 EST

And you would never know what happened, even with my finiky eyes!! He
had to shoot the whole left side bed panel. This guy does AWESOME work!!
Even put my mud flaps on for me (I left them in the truck to put on
later). Color match is PERFECT!! He told me the paint they use is better
than factory. Only drawback, the left side bed now looks smoother than
the rest of the truck!! When I left, there was a new 360 Modena Ferrari
that just came in with a dent in the rear bumper the size of my hand.
Wonder how much that will cost?? Arroyo Auto Body in North Hollywood is
the place.
   And yesterday, I had the Line-X sprayed in under the rail also in
North Hollywood. 2hrs and $330 later, everyone that sees it loves it, it
looks FRICKIN' SHARP!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts