Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: Truck Stalling Update!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 14:20:57 EST

> didn't you just switch to new injectors?? If so, try swapping back to the
> old ones...

I put FMS #19 on about.......oh I dunno.....maybe around October. The truck
ran better with these on. I acutally did think about these being the
culprit. But the mechanic who just scanned the truck for me said all the
injectors were spraying fine and their 'pulse width' was great also. My dad
and myself even hooked up a fuel pressure gauge and everything tested out
fine also. The mechanic also confirmed the good/stable fuel system pressure.
Oh well eh?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6