RE: Re: RE: Magnum Performance

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 14:13:19 EST

I haven't been out to this site in well over a year. I just pulled it up and
it's still Jules Magnum Performance site. Maybe he got hacked a few days ago
and has it straightened out now?

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
cat back, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit.