Re: Re: Car Stereo Install

From: Rob Bunn (eatschevys@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 18:37:16 EST

ok homie, i don't know if i understand you all the way and i hope that i
don't insult your intellagence, but i know what it is like to be frustrated
and no one helps so here goes. whip out your DVOM or a test light and check
for voltage on the 4 wires, change the key position and find which wire has
voltage with the key off and on and then double check the ground by running
a wire to the batt or the wire with voltage. one of the wires could be for
power antanae, you don't have one i'm sure but all chrysler raido wiring
harness' are the same. by the way they make wiring harness for easier
install, rather then clipping and guess like what your doing.

Rob
94 2wd sport
318, ram air, msd everything,
mopar performance everything,