Paint Job Attn: Mark Kuzia

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 00:31:08 EST

after looking at the paint on 94, i really want new paint. it looks all
right from far away, but to me it needs work. and i think i want to go with
all one color and ditch the chrome stuff....
so mark i was wondering where you took your truck to?? i live in the
detroit area and am going to start looking into a new paint job. i would
like to go somewhere that is reputable. so if anyone else in the the
detroit area knows of a good place, let me know...
thanks,
mike k
94 slt, cc, V6, 2wd, auto, flowmaster, msd, and so on...