Insurance

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 16:02:38 EST

I had Progressive they weren't bad never had a problem with them. The only
problem with Progressive is they are risk pool insurance so you will pay
more with them just like Geico. You pay them but they are insurening you
under another big company. I switched to Prudential from progressive. My
rate went down $1000 and I tripled my coverage with full coverage. As long
as your over 25 prudential should take you.

Jim Nolin

I got my renewal from Geico in the mail yesterday, it'll cost me $600
for the next 6 months to carry NY State minimums on my truck. This is
up a couple of dollars over my last period. I need to increase my
coverages, but that will obviously jack up my rates.

I went to Progressive's site and ran some numbers, I can get much more
coverage for about $80/year less. However, I've heard some very mixed
things about them, some good, some bad, some very bad. Who else is
good? I've got a couple strikes against me that are beyond my control;
I'm single, no kids, and under 25. However, I also have 6 years perfect
driving record, ABS (Geico didn't make a distinction 2/4 wheel, I've
only got 2-wheel), dual airbags, and the 5-hour safe driving course