Re: Autolites or Bosch +4s

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 00:14:33 EST

>From what I've heard about the +4s they are made for very specific engines. They
are pregapped and you can't gap them to what you want. If they don't list your
engine you could experiment and find a set that would fit and run right. The
Autolites coppers have run great in my 92 V6. I put them in before I put in the
MSD 6A and they were a big improvement over the Champion Truck plugs I had in
before that. Plus you can get them for under a buck a piece.

Doug Fedeli