Re: Re: Paint Job Attn: Mark Kuzia

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 04:04:03 EST

sounds like you got a good deal. it's always good to have friends that do
that kind of stuff... i am going to look around at places by me. i know
the prep work is what costs the most money. so i will see about doing all
of that myself... we'll see... i'm always looking for something to spend
money on....
thanks,
mike k