Re: Manual vs. Auto (WAS: I4->V8?)

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 07:45:11 EST

Here Here, agreed. Manual is my prefered trans. as well. Just more fun.
But the only time I sort of wish I had and auto is when Im stuck in
Atlanta downtown bumper to bumper traffic. Even then, it is only a
thought. Than I get on the open road, go through the gears and it
relaxes me gets my mind off the dumb a$$', its my therapy.

AR