Re: RE: Double Ferrari Spanking

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 17:12:37 EST

Hehe, I corrected him. But SS' do tend to be a bit more expensive than WS6s
as WS6s are made "in house" while SS' are still limited and made by SLP
(like the Firehawks).... Got a white one, decked out with chromies, SS in
the grille, etc for bout 36k at our local dealership. On the other hand you
go down the road to the Pontiac dealership and they have a decked out WS6
with chromies, etc for 31k. All preference I guess. Prolly just a matter of
preference if you're spendin over 30k. Oh yeah, that's a loaded T/A Ws6, not
Formula, as GM has stopped making the Formula WS6 as they slow down
production of Fbodies to their eventual halt. :( Sorry about the book. LOL

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
That SS is Super Sleek. :)