Re: Back from the dyno and..........

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 17:15:24 EST

WOW, that's BADASS man! THat is a LOT more, a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT more than Ls
are puttin out! What all do you have on it now aside from the ATI unit?

EXCELLENT numbers on the 4.7 too! Need to add a bottle for those times a
Stang or Lightning are f***in with ya though (well, modded Stangs, ya
shouldn't have a problem with most stockers! Youre puttin out more at the
wheels than they are at the crank.... hehe (At least 5.0s and all 4.6s to
99)).

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Juicin it this Spring.