RE: RE: Back from the dyno and........Who the hell do you think you are?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 23:34:49 EST

Why not learn from the "convert"? Some folks on here talk about spankin
L's, yet have the mindset to think that they know everything, rather than
showing some common curtousy, have an ounce of respect, and actually learn
something.

Knowing is half the battle- GI Joe ;)
best defense is a good offense- I dunno...
Know thine enemy- some old person...

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-well well well.....
-lets see here....a ford convert telling people on a dakota list
-to leave "L"'s out of their posts...hmm....somehow I dont think
-you have that postion...whether or not the info was correct.
-Im sure the "L" owners spew plenty of trash talk about the R/T's
-on their mailing lists and online groups...so....lets just leave
-it at that....thanks.
-
-
-