Re: WAS: Jason Yates NOW: "Check out my prerunner bumper!!!"

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 01:02:25 EST

Sam and those who take the time to read this:
I don't know exactly where I've been. Time has totally flown
by. I departed the DML mainly because I had too much going on
to keep up with 200 plus messages a day. I got married back in
March of last year and I can't believe I'm coming up on my first
anniversary already!!! Again, I say, "TIME FLIES!" Back to Dak
content, my truck is still treating me well. I rejoined the DML
because I've recently completed my coolest mod and thought I'd
show it off to the only group of people who could truly
appreciate it. I was intending on getting my webpage up and
running before I unveiled it, but you Sam, have forced me to
talk. ;) (Actually, I couldn't wait.) So, for those of you
still interested check out my temporary location of my photos
at:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak and be sure to click on the
"Bumper" album. Let me know what you think and then I'll bore
you with the story . . . .

Later,
JY