Re: Re: Back from the dyno and..........

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 01:00:34 EST

LMAO, son, if you saw an L pull that and he told you all he ahd wa sa chip
and filter toi your face, he LIED right to your face!! They are
craaaaaaaaazy!! A chip and filter do NOT give you 60RWHP (or around 85
crank HP). The only one I know of putting out those numbers is a guy from VA
who goes as "4D THNDR", but his truck has been tuned by Power Surge
Performance and he payed biiiiiiiiiiig bucks to have that done!! And he
still only runs mid 13s in the 1/4! Those numbers aren't corrected either.
Prolly why his numbers don't correspond even in the same area as his track
times.... Sorry.........

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
My R/T put down 300RWHP and 400RWTQ stock too. hehehe