Re: "cold" brakes?

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 20:40:11 EST

"Me too" -- especially if the brakes are wet. Also, be careful about
driving in the rain. I find that if I'm on the highway and don't use the
brakes for a while, they sometimes have a tendency to do this the next
time I need them.

My solution is to ride my left foot on the brake pedal and right on the
gas for a few seconds when I first start moving in the morning. Cleans all the
rust, water, ice, or whatever off of them.

Jason