RE: question about 3 inch exhaust

From: Morris, Pierre (pmorris@fujigreenwood.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 07:12:15 EST

I have a custom run exhaust......coming from the cats....I have a 50 series
Delta flow(1 in and 2 out).....then splitting into 2.5 inch pipe...exiting
from BEHIND booth rear tires then going dual split pipes(stainless) out each
side.....It has a deep and mellow rumble(which is what I wanted)......and
when I open it (up)the motor....Is has what I can only describe as a big
block Chevy sound(very deep and mellow)..and of course the flowmaster slight
burble...with a tinny sound thrown in...I really like it.
    I considered the 40 series delta flowmaster...but I did not want to go
too loud in the interior......Hope this helps you!
Pierre