Re: question about 3 inch exhaust

From: Jim Yeagley (jyeag@core.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 08:58:11 EST

Mike,
My Indyram now has a pipe in place of the Flowmaster 40 series that replaced
the Ultra-flo that came on it originally. Exhaust is 2.5", and the tailpipe
increases to 3" right after the muffler. I know this isn't exactly what
you're looking for, but I do have a couple .wav's, one with the flowmaster,
the other with the pipe. The Ultra-flo was quite a bit quieter than the
Flowmaster.
http://members.core.com/~jyeag/sounds/
Before.wav is Flowmaster
After.wav is pipe