Re: I LOVE MY TRUCK!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 09:37:30 EST

hehe.. i here you man! I got the same snow! 16.5" total here in CT. I had
to drive drive Portland Maine to Bostonb, then to New Haven (yale
University), CT last night. My normal 4 hours ride turned into an 8.5 hour
venture.
Total Count of me Stuck - 0
Total Count of others stuck - 4
My Profit - hehe.. a bunch.

But the profit has to go buy another tow strap as i broke one pulling a Red
Cross Emergency Blood Van out. He was in there good. 4-Low was the only
option. and then a bunch of rocking the truck.. finding better
traction...etc...

And with the new addition of Strobe lights...(i still feel like a little kid
at christmas talking about them) it was even cooler. Six lights in total..

For any of you that have an interested in putting strobe lights in and need
a cool place to put them... the 3rd brake light works awesome. I have the
Cargo lights there.. took the bulbs out drilled out the hole aliitle.. and
there ya go.. a strobe head fit beautifully. Saved my butt a few times.

Phew.. that was longer than i expected. Sorry. I just love playing in the
snow too! Bring it on mother nature.. give me some more of that pretty
white stuff!

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm