I LOVE MY TRUCK!

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 21:02:45 EST

Sorry for shouting.

If you've watched any of the Weather Channel today you'll know that we in
the New York Metro area got socked with another nor'easter. Anywhere from 8
to 18 inches of wet, heavy snow. I have a 10 mile commute home.

Left my office at 5:00. Snow coming down to beat the band; highways sheets
of ice; bumper to bumper traffic. My normal 20 minute commute turned into 3
hours of crawling at less than 5 mph, around cars abandoned in the middle of
the highway, around wannabee 4x4's.

MY TRUCK DIDN'T LET ME DOWN! 4-Hi the whole time, no LSD, no real load in
the bed (except for accumulated snow). I didn't spin, didn't skid, didn't
get stuck, even gave someone a nudge to get them off an ice patch.

I LOVE MY TRUCK! (Oh, I said that already, didn't I?) Even gave her an extra
bag of oats when she got me home.

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 318 Auto Light Driftwood
Optima Redtop, Echlin Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductors