Who wants a DML Sticker

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 11:55:10 EST

I am going to my print shop and getting prices for DML stickers. I have the big smokem if ya got them image. Is there a smaller image anyone would like to get made with the DML logo I know some people asked about them. Also if there is any other stickers anyone would like made let me know and I'll check the price. The guy does great work and has a digital printer that can print airbrushed designs on the decals. 2.00 will be added to the price of each decal and will be sent to Jon to support the site.

Chris