RE: Re: Manual vs. Auto (WAS: I4->V8?)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 15:37:51 EST

Aaahh COME ON! That is merely for the rank amateur or the weak of heart..
Try this... 2 Slices of piping hot Jersey pizza, a calzone, and a 1qt bottle
of Nestea Iced Tea.. I'm pretty sure Bernd(especially if he ever had any of
that Bird Ave pizza over in Jose) and alot of other stick owners can do even
much more.

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES