Re: WAS: Jason Yates NOW: "Check out my prerunner bumper!!!"

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 17:25:21 EST

Patrick,
No, I haven't measured the approach angle, yet, but it
definitely has improved it. Exactly how does one do that? I'd
guess you'd just 'draw' a straight line from the bottom of the
front tire to the bottom edge of the bumper and then measure the
angle . . . that about right?

Yeah, I'm from Oregon, but am "geographically separated." I'm
in the Air Force and am currently stationed in Las Vegas, but I
and my truck long for the tall trees and deep mud we left behind
2+ years ago. ;) Thanks for the interest.

Later,
JY

--- WOT or waiting at a Red <dakatack@home.com> wrote:
> Jason
>
> That looks great. Your new approach angle looks excellent.
> Have you measured
> it yet? Your license plate looks like an Oregon plate, What
> part of the
> state are you in? I would love to get a closer look at your
> Dak. I live in
> Portland area and drive a 2000 4 x 4 club cab with a 4.7L.
>
> Patrick O'Day

<snip>
I was intending on getting my webpage up and