Re: WAS: Jason Yates NOW: "Check out my prerunner bumper!!!"

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 17:51:48 EST

Jayson

Easiest way I know is to use a piece of plywood. Wedge it against the tires
and lift it until something interferes with it. If you know the length of
the plywood you can hang a string from the lifted edge to the ground and
find the right angle point. From there is some trig and you got it.

I did 3 years in the big green killing machine called the Army. You doing a
life sentence or just passing through?

I do photograph in the desert around Las Vegas every couple of years. We
might head down there this September. Maybe I can hook up with you then.

Patrick O'Day