Re: Billet V6 (48mm) TB - Group Buy Info

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 23:16:19 EST

Bernd, I fell behind on some expenses, so I am a little behind on the
payment to bruce for the billet TB. I'm rechecking my balances and it seems
I'm going to be VERY borderline, Will bruce hold my check for 2 weeks (sort
of downpaymentish) then cash it when I get my next paycheck?
-Chuong

<<Ok...I have the final price on the 48mm Billet TB:

$380.00 each + $9.00shipping, and 7.75% CA sales tax if you are a CA
resident.
(Do not add the tax if you're an out of CA resident.)

Check or Money Order Payable to: Bruce Bridges.

I'll send the address for those who are still interested. (We have a total
of
11 people).

Please contact me directly at: bernd@texas.net for a confirmation of your
order.