Billet V6 (48mm) TB - Group Buy Info

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 11:30:29 EST

Just an update from Bruce as of a few minutes ago:

"Bernd, Sheesh! I havnt had email since thursday! Our router or whatever
cooked and they just got us a new one this am... Were back up! Geoffs tbody
ships today... We had a delay that I was un-aware of until saturday... Your TB
shipped out on Thursday and should be at your door today? Weve only shipped 2
V6 Tbs so far! We got "crunched" for time and parts at the last minute and my
machinist was busy machining 1994 V6 cable rests instead of shipping the 96 and
newer TBs... His mistake... Ive got about 1400 emails to slog through this am
now... ouch. - Bruce"

So, again, be patient. Bruce is one of the most reliable people that I know
and his customer service is nothing less than spectacular.

-
Bernd