Re: 'L' Dyno numbers

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 10:55:18 EST

Are you guys done yet?!?

GET OVER IT...The Lightnings are a very fast and respectable truck from the
factory line with very little money required to put them into the low 13's.
Deal with it.

I've spoken with several people from the HALO group (this last Sunday) and
they're a bunch of very nice people. They like our trucks and don't like
talking sh-t about them....why do we have to?!?

- Bernd