RE: Had a great weekend, and am starting a bad week

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 11:41:13 EST

> It's when i got home the trouble started. Add me to the
> ranks of those that have been laid off. I hated the job I was doing
anyway,
> but dammit I need money, and the Syracuse job market is not nice to young
people
> who are trying to save to go to college. And for the past
> two days, my truck immediatly revs to 2000 rpm upon startup for 10+
> seconds or until I hit the gas quickly. I think I should check the tb and
make sure
> everything bolted down as it should be...

OUCH! That really sucks!! I start my new job on Monday. Took me close to 3
weeks to land a new job. I just got my new employee packet in the mail.. 6
pounds of paper and forms to fill out.. Just do what I did, and saturate the
job market with your resume like I did. It figures that now I've accepted a
job I'm getting killed with job offers.. For the revving when the truck
starts check you IAC port and solenoid, and the TB gasket...

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES