Where have the chirps gone.

From: Leonard Price (lprice@consultronics.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 13:40:25 EST

Could anyone out there let me know how to re-activate the chirp when the
doors are locked with the remote. Getting tired of having to go back and
see if it did lock the doors. Also need to activate the auto door lock at
speeds over 15mph. Worry about my son opening the door when we are driving.
I have a 1998Dakota SLT with a 5.2ltr V8. I know its a bit of a pussy
request but security when it comes to my young son is paramount in my mind.
Thanks in advance for all replies.

Leonard A. Price
lprice@consultronics.com
laprice@pathcom.com