Re: Where have the chirps gone.

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 15:04:55 EST

On my dak you can open the door from the inside while it's locked, I assume
yours is the same.

>From my worthless memory chirp for the 2000 is get in truck close doors turn
key to first position (I think it's called "on") hold down the lock button
for three to five seconds the, while holding, press the unlock button and
release both buttons. The door chime should sound if you did it right. I
could be wrong so try swaping the buttons in the instructions. Hope that
works.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at