RE: WAS: my prerunner bumper NOW: LV 4x4 trip

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 16:00:56 EST

Sam,
I'm definitely up for some wheel'n with the Daks. May should be
a good time for it. There's definitely plenty of places we
could go. We could even meet somewhere between here and Vegas,
like Big Bear or something and pretty much anytime this spring
is good for me. Maybe some other Cal/Nev area Dak wheelers are
interested???

--- Sam Parthemer <srp@home.com> wrote:
> We should do some 4x4ing before I get rid of my wife's 4x4
> (still up
> in the air on that one)...
>
> I'll be in Las Vegas on May 3rd??? For the Supecross Finals...
>
> Sam

=====
Later,
JY
Vegas '98 CC 5.2L 5spd 4x4 w/prerunner bumper
Check my profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/BpQ4bPQ1PBzCI
Check my pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
(real webpage coming soon)