Re: Re: Back from the dyno and..........

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 16:28:03 EST

>>-I was talking about on this particular vehicle...... Unless the vehicle
is
-tuned OR the particular vehicle is a factory freak, it ain't gonna happen<<

why is it so hard for you to grasp the fact that the L is a well-engineered,
fast truck? So what if it beats the R/T. The R/T was designed by Dodge's
MARKETING department.. It's designed to look good, and appeal to a certain
niche of people. The L is purpose built to be the fastest truck on the
market. Period. If the R/T was purpose built, it would be much faster and
probably be able to compete with L better. DC doesn't have an SVT or Roush
or Steeda to build and design Super Vehicles for them.
I just don't see a point in trying to compete with the Lightning, or trying
to start a whole R/T vs. L thing. We know who has the faster trucks off the
showroom floor. You can joke on em', you can say they suck, you can talk em'
down, but it's Lightning taillights your R/T sees at every light. So go get
your Nitrous and your blowers and all your mods, then you can brag about
beating a STOCK Lightning... I guess that's something to be proud of....

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"