RE: 'L' Dyno numbers

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 16:36:06 EST

not to keep draggin on a thread that should die... but IMHO!! manufact.
ratings don't mean squat. for example the LS1 slutmaros dynoing around 300
bone stock, and I mean BONE stock, with less than 2k miles on them. I have
seen one in particular dyno 312, bonedamnstock.

believe nothing you hear, and only 1/2 of what you read ;)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I have noticed the same results through all the posting of 'L' dyno tickets
-and the norm is around 330RWHP (stock). Just amazing or Ford doesn't want
-the owners breathing down there necks. That is nothing less than 9.7
-percent parasitic lost to the rear.
-
-Ok! What is happening on the 2004 V-10 blown 'L'?? Any latest updates?
-
-Steven St.Laurent
-Test Engineer
-GSD, MCTSSA, MARCORSYSCOM