Re: What to Expect 98 Dakota?

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 17:16:03 EST

We had a 89 Carvan until 96 and we waxed it twice a year and had no paint
peeling. i havea 94 Dakota with not paint or clearcoat comeing off.. My only
proublem is some of the weather striping looks like it wants to crack so i
put a couple gallons (well maybe not that much) of armor all. But if you
keep your car/truck waxed with a good wax it'll last a hell of alot longer
Randall B.