R/T Vs V6 Dak Sport..... Uh, bbye Xtreme or Ranger....

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 17:16:28 EST

Cuz this tihng was fast! No jokin! This thing takes out V6 modded S10s nd V6
Rangers all the time, and it is stock aside from a omebrew cold air system!
He;s even been known to flutter some V8s, well, he beats 350 Chubbies all
the time, but he has fluttered real V8s, like 305 Camaros and such. Here is
a video of a race between my truck and this v6 sport.Uh, yes, my friend WAS
fiddling with the radio. Haha! Danb that V6 is faaaaaast!

 http://dodgertclub.com/movies/rtvsdaksport.avi

ENJOY! Feedback appreciated. Oh, and yeah, Aaron, after realizing the Sport
is gone, does roast the tires fvery well. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Why do I let the boy drive my truck?