RE: 'L' Dyno numbers

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 17:45:39 EST

I read that they '05 model African Elephant will be able to fly due to an
increasing surface area of their ears over the past million years...

seriously dude, making judgements on print is lame. I recall seeing a quote
for a RC R/T doing the 1/4 in 15.8, and I believe we all know the story
there... Was it Motor Trend that did that test??? <rhetorical question>

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-13.9 to 14.4 is about right. Just got my Truck Trends today. The new and
-improved L with more HP (01) ran .1 slower than their 99 did running 14.3
-down the 1320.....
-
--Ryan
-99 DA RC R/T
-Uh, not blistering fast considering it costs 33k now........
-
-